Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Chapter (2) The approving sentences

2 August 2008

Screw up your courage

Let it be.

I am under the weather.

I am over the moon to talk to you.

They are buddy-buddy.

That’s joke.

Go into detail.


What you are saying damage my reputation.

You are good for nothing.

No chance.

There are plenty fish in the sea.

That’s what you think.

Oh! You are The oversensitive.

The blind leading the blind.

You ought to dance another tone. (မင္းအခ်ိဳးေတြ ေျပာင္းသင့္တယ္)

I’d prefer to leave the world in peaceful way.

The more the marrier.

Let bygone be bygone.

I could eat a horse.

I’m afraid, I’m broke today.

I had word with her two days ago.

It’s out of question = no chance.

He told me on purpose.

That’s very kind of you.

I came to Myanmar on my own account ( on my own/ by my self).

Sometime, I tell lie due to unavailable matter.

She’s cross with me. Go soothe her.

Let my hand go (လက္လႊတ္ပါ)

Who is the boy who you speak a moment ago.

You are sophisticated.

I’m not that kind of person.

I just drive of them.

He has chance to deal with foreigner.

It is difficult to wake up a person who is pretending to be asleep.

It is in the bag.

I don’t think you will play a trick on me.

I’ve got a bone to pick with you.

Nothing special.

You’d better eat your words.

Are you from department of census?

You’re so inquisitive person.

I’m not in the habit of mixing with the people.

I suggest with sympathy.

Nor do I, neither do I, I don’ t either.

You look down on me.

I’ m absent minded.

It ‘s child’s play.

He left message (word) for you.

I worship you from afar. (တိတ္တခုိး)

We took a oath. (သစၥာဆုိခဲ့ၾကတယ္ေလ)

I won’t change my mind no matter what happen.

I live from hand to mouth.

You must be pulling my leg.

I will take revenge on her.

A little birth told me.

I receive my WP sooner than I expect.

It’s no use in studying it.

He make it up (ေလွ်ာက္ေျပာေနတာ)

My real name is Acc, nick name is Koso.

I’d love to , but I broke

Ha,ha , you are bee’s knees. (မင္းကိုယ့္ကိုယ္ကို အထင္ႀကီးတဲ့လူပဲ)

Every birth is as pretty as vulture.

Just chat chit

It’s not my cup of tea.

I’m so sorry, I took it by mistake.

No man is indispensable.

Learning has no end.

I’ve stopped keeping company with you.

You give me the cold shoulder. ( မင္းငါ့ကို အေရးမလုပ္ဘူး)

I’m short of money.

No problem, I’ll treat you, will you join me for drink?

Of course, I’m dying to talk with you.

You are trouble maker.

You have no gute.

You will get into trouble. You can make a lot of money.

My turn is coming.

I take pride in your spirit.

I feel like killing you.

You look glum because of you .(မုံတုံတံု)

You’re clever speaker.

I apologize to you for what I said to you yesterday.

I just am drifting.

I try hard with indomitable spirit.

It’s raining cats and dogs (heavily).

I don’t refer to you.

I’m addicted to betel.

He has a protruding teeth.

He talk to him for a long time.

I will break that habit.

It’s none of your business.

I’m walking on the air today.

I’m upset that my girl friend broke up with me.

I will be back ( ) as soon as possible.

It does not agree with me. (မတည့္ဘူး)

They are deep in conversation.

It is a lesson to me.

I’m as good as my word.

I’m use to it.

I must attend upon them before their die.

You are hard heart. (ကိုယ္ခ်င္းမစာနာဘူး)

If there is life, there is hope.

I’d rather make money.

You must be out of your mind. (ရူးေနတာျဖစ္ရမယ္)

I’m in two mind about it.

I have lost bill of landing.

I have more special weight. လူရာ၀င္တယ္

I feel very much alone. အထီးက်န္

She is of age. အရြယ္ေရာက္ၿပီ။

I beg your pardon.

No, right to be here

Thank for all you have done to me.

Thank you for saying so.

Thank forever.

I shall never forget you.

I’ll be right back soon.

I’ll be off.

I cannot stand it any longer.

I’m very cross with you.

I know nothing about it

You wish to discuss face to face.

No one said anything to that

I lost patient. ငါစိတ္တုိလာၿပီ

Think nothing of what is past

Red beauty is a combination of many quality.

Phone is calling’

I’m not a kid.

Water is poured to share merit

Condition is bad.

It ‘s difficult to say.

A hundred dollar will do.

All men are basically alike. အတူူတူနဲ႔ အႏူႏူ

I have nothing to declare.

It is your though

I love you high spirit. ငါမင္းကို မုိးမျမင္ ေလမျမင္ခ်စ္တယ္

I don’t real mind being left alone

I think so

That remind me.

No one is near.

Nothing to worry

As I think . ငါထင္တဲ့အတိုင္းပဲ

I know without being told

He’s out at present

I’ve no objection

You look so dreamy.

I can manage by myself

I don’t mean in that way

I’m not in the mood.

I want to be alone

I’m just about to leave

You are very ficle = မင္းေတာ္ေတာ္ အေျပာင္းလဲမ်ားတဲ့လူပဲ

Today is payday

Anytime will be fine = ဘယ္အခ်ိန္ပဲျဖစ္ျဖစ္ ရပါတယ္

I agree completely

Lunch is on me

You have good memory.

Just what I need = ငါလုိခ်င္တာဒါပဲ

What I say has no effect.

Excuse me for a moment.

I’m full

I never forget a pretty face.

You are more than welcome = အျမဲဖိတ္ေခၚပါတယ္ကြယ္

I’m so lonely = တေယာက္ထဲပ်င္းလုိက္တာ

I miss u for ages.

I cannot bear it = သီးမခံ

You can count on me = ငါ့ကိုစိတ္ခ်ပါ

We’ll go Dutch= ကိုယ့္စရိတ္ကိုယ္ရွင္း

I’m broke, I’m loaded

Money is no object = ေငြကအဓိက မဟုတ္ပါဘူး

I envy you

You go ahead = မင္းအရင္သြား

I’ll just wish you so long for now = ခုေတာ့ ဒီေလာက္ပဲေနာ္

You have to turn back toward the Zurich

I think you have made mistake in this bill

We are very please with our say hear

I have somewhere to go

I have lost my way

It was not for nothing = အလကားမဟုတ္ဘူး

They were just going to kill us

Rarely does he go out = အျပင္သြားခဲတယ္

The fault is entirely of my.

I have nothing to do with you.

It is very mind . အေတာ္ေလးသာယာတယ္

I was not born yesterday

I think I have seen you before

That’s no excuse = ဒါဆင္ေျခမဟုတ္ဘူး

Everything is sky high.

My mouth is watering = သြားေရေတာင္က်လာၿပီ

I will give you rain check = ေနာက္မွ ထပ္ဖိတ္ပါ့မယ္

You are looking very good

I ache allover = တကိုယ္လုံးကိုက္ေနတယ္

I have runny nose = ႏွာရည္က်ေနတယ္

She turn me off = ငါသူ႔ကို စိတ္ကုန္တယ္

Something come up

I mess it up = ကိုးရုိးကားယားေတြ ျဖစ္ေနတယ္။

I goofed it up = ေရာေရာေထြေထြေတြ လုပ္ပစ္လုိက္တယ္။

He talk a lot

That was close all = သီသီေလး ကပ္လြတ္သြားတယ္

My chance are slim = အခြင့္ေရးေတာ့နဲပါတယ္

I’m behind in my work = အလုပ္အေၾကြးတင္ေနတယ္

It’s a pain in the neck. အေတာ္စိတ္ပ်က္စရာ ေကာင္းတာပဲ။

We are in the same boat,

You look down = မင္းၾကည့္ရတာ စိတ္ဓာတ္က်ေနသလုိပဲ

This milk has gone bad

It doesn’t make any difference = ဘာမွ ထူးျခားမႈ မရိွပါဘူး။

That’s very considerate of you. နားလည္မႈ သိပ္ရိွတာပဲ

I have no preference = ဦးစားေပးမႈ မရိွပါဘူး

It is all the same to me

I’m fed up with him. ငါသူ႔ကို စိတ္ကုန္ေနၿပီ

It is better than nothing

It is on my way = လမ္းႀကဳံပါတယ္

I will pick up the check. = ကိုယ္ရွင္းပါ့မယ္

I am not myself today = က်ေနာ္ခါတုိင္းလုိ မဟုတ္ဘူး

He is tied up at the moment. အလုပ္မ်ားေနတယ္

I want to say Good Bye to you.

The new year will be here before you know it. = မသိမသာနဲ႔ေရာက္လာတယ္

It is up in the air = မေသခ်ာဘူး

I have no idea = မေျပာတတ္ဘူး

You have to pulling my leg? ေနာက္ေနတာလား

I will keep my eye open.

He has gone out of business = သူ႔လုပ္ငန္းရပ္စဲသြားၿပီ

It is neck to neck = သူမသာ ကိုယ္မသာ

I’m under a lot of pressure.

I fell the same way

He has a fifty –fifty chance.

She stood me up = ငါ့ကို သက္သက္မဲ့ေစာင့္ခုိင္းတာ

We have thirty minute to kill = အခ်ိန္ျဖဳန္းဖုိ႔

Whatever you say = ရွင့္သေဘာပဲ

It is slipped my mind = ငါ့စိတ္ထဲေမ့ေနတယ္

It will come to me = ျပန္သတိရလာမွာပါ

Hi! It is me Bob.

You name it = ခင္ဗ်ားႀကိဳက္တာေျပာ။

Jenifer lopiz is a born singer

It sure was = ဟုတ္တာေပါ့

You should take advantage of it = ဒီအခြင့္ေရးကို အသုံးခ်သင့္တယ္

It’s a cinch = ေျမႀကီးလက္ခတ္မလြဲဘူး

I know as much as I do = ငါလဲ မင္းသိသေလာက္ပဲ

Your guess is as good as mine = မင္းအေတြးက ငါ့အေတြးနဲ႔တူတယ္

I’m easy to please = ငါက ခ်ီးမမ်ားဘူး

I’m hard to please = ခ်ီးမ်ားတယ္

He is fussy about food.

It’s my turn = ဒီတခါ ကိုယ့္အလွည့္ေပါ့

I’m all missed up on the day = ငါေန႔ေတြေရာကုန္ၿပီ

I’ve enough of him = ငါသူ႔ကို သီးမခြံႏုိင္ေတာ့ဘူး

He is behind the time = သူသိပ္ေခတ္ေနာက္က်တာပဲ။

He is just very old fashion = သူကေရွးဆန္တယ္

I’m really press for time = ငါတကယ္အခ်ိန္လုေနရတယ္

I’m up to my ear in work = အလုပ္ေတြ အရမ္းရႈပ္ေနတယ္

I’m up to here with him = ငါ့သူကို သီးမခံႏုိင္ေတာ့ဘူး

You took a word right out of my mouth = ငါေျပာရမယ့္စကား မင္းအရင္ေျပာသြားတယ္။

I’d like to have this prescription filled = ဒီေဆးညႊန္းအတုိင္းလုိခ်င္တယ္

Just to be on the safe side, I’ll take an umbrella with me = ဘာပဲျဖစ္ျဖစ္ စိတ္ခ်ရေအာင္ငါထီးယူသြား

I see eye to eye with you. = မင္းနဲ႔ငါ သေဘာထားခ်င္းတုိက္ဆုိင္တယ္

Right understand is key note of Buddhism.

They think no end of themselves.

We decide to take action = အေရးယူဖုိ႔ ဆုံးျဖတ္လုိက္တယ္

It is not common = ဒါထုံးစံေတာ့မဟုတ္ဘူး

It is no use being blind to the corporation.

The time to start finding answer is now.

It will be worth wait.

It was noble being less than affluent

None of this is a big deal.

People will see no fewer than one hundred rich mem.

Hitler still had the mind to come up with final solution. အေကာင္ထည္ေဖာ္ဖုိ႔

I owe a lot of special thank to you.

In this case, the Buddha was none other than Sanbbannu. ကလြဲလုိ႔အျခားမဟုတ္

He is social , humble , cheerful.

I take pity on them.

Anyway, it is all over now = ခုၿပီးသြားၿပီ

I make good use of my time.

Exam is drawing nearer day by day.

Computer literacy will be a must = မျဖစ္မေနတက္ရမယ္

He doesn’t take order from anyone.

Men are no longer more or less equal = အဆင့္အတန္းတူညီမႈမရိွေတာ့

We have to deal with them

They seldom go out

We are very fond of each other

I’m good terms with all of them = အားလုံးနဲ႔အဆင္ေျပတယ္။

I pay homage to him by kneeling down and bowing my head to the floor with clashed hand on the forehead.

I ‘m willing to interview.

There is mutual understanding between us = အျပန္အလွန္

That would be accordance with my knowledge

This is not in keeping with Buddhist teaching. မကိုက္ညီ

I most humbly beg your padon.

He does nothing but complain.

I tell no more

You are just wasting your breath.

City is alive with teeming crowd = စည္ကား

I envy you.

You are funny.

That’s lie = ဒါလိမ္တာပဲ

That’s good of you. = ခင္ဗ်ားေကာင္းလုိ႔ေပါ့

After all ,it’s nothing = ၿပီးေတာ့လဲ အလကားပဲ

Everything is OK.

That’s odd. = အဆင္မေျပဘူး

That’ll be nice = အဲဒါေကာင္းလိမ့္မယ္

That’s not our fault.

That should be = ဒါျဖစ္သင့္တယ္

I sleep lightly = က်ေနာ္ အအိပ္ဆတ္တယ္

I don’t like flattering = က်ေနာ္အေျမွာက္မႀကိဳက္ဘူး

He’s of thick habit = သူက အေတာ္တုံးတယ္

He’s a drunkard = သူကအရက္သမားပဲ

I’m a man of word = က်ေနာ္စကားတည္တဲ့လူပဲ

I’m of sober habit = က်ေနာ္ အေသာက္အစား ၀ါသနာမပါဘူး

The news is baseless = သတင္းက အေျခအျမစ္မရိွဘူး

I found him no where = သူ႔ကို ဘယ္ေနရာမွာမွ ရွာမေတြ႕ဘူး

It’s all upset = အဲဒါအကုန္လုံး ေျပာင္းျပန္ျဖစ္ကုန္ၿပီ

I intend to do it = က်ေနာ္ အဲဒါလုပ္ဖုိ႔ ရည္ရြယ္ထားတယ္

I’m going to hit you = တယ္.. ငါရုိက္လုိက္ရ

I told you many time = ငါေျပာတာမ်ားလွၿပီ

I’ll kick u down the stair = ငါကန္ခ်လုိက္ရ

You are not my equal = မင္းနဲ႔ငါ တန္းမတူဘူး

You humbug. I don’t believe you = မင္းလူလိမ္ ငါမယုံဘူး

It is only a block from here.

I will pick you up on my way back.

I think that will do = အဲဒါေတာ္ၿပီထင္တယ္။

We’ll pay freight there = ဟုိမွာတန္ဆာေဆာင္မယ္

We lost our heads = ေခါင္းရႈတ္သြားတယ္

I love you with all my heart = ငါမင္းကို အသဲေရာ အူေရာခ်စ္တာပါ

They do no harm = သူတုိ႔က အႏၱရယ္မေပးပါဘူး

It was not so much = အဲဒီေလာက္ မဟုတ္ပါဘူး

I want to make water = ငါက်င္ငယ္စြန္႔ခ်င္တယ္

That’s not my fault.

He is good of build = သူ႔ကိုယ္လုံး ကိုယ္ေပါက္ေတာင့္တယ္

It is passing others bus = အျခားကားေတြ ေက်ာ္တက္ေနတယ္

I’m not going to state show = ငါစတိတ္ရႈိးသြားမွာ မဟုတ္ဘူး

Not so old as u think = မင္းထင္သေလာက္ မအုိေသးပါဘူး

Nor am I = ငါလည္းမသြားဘူး

I value it very much = က်ဳပ္အဲဒါကို သိပ္ျမတ္ႏုိးတယ္

I don’t feel well enough to go alone =တစ္ေယာက္တည္း သြားႏုိင္ေလာက္ေအာင္ ေနမေကာင္းဘူး

You know much better than I do = ခင္ဗ်ားက က်ေနာ့္ထက္ပိုသိပါတယ္။

I wasn’t in the least terrified = နည္းနည္းမွ မေၾကာက္ဘူး

Not all, only two = အားလုံးမဟုတ္ဘူး ၊ ႏွစ္ေယာက္တည္းပါ


No comments: