Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Chapter (1) Order and warning

2 August 2008

Think it over.

Let it be the last time.

Mind your own business (မင္းအသာေနစမ္း)

Calm down

Stop boasting.


Butt out = go away.

Don’t let it become a habit.

Play it by ear

No, please do. ( ရတယ္၊ ဆက္လုပ္ပါ)

Join us.

Never judge book by its cover

Have a cigarette (ေသာက္ပါအုံးလား)

Don’t talk down to me.

Go on please ( ဆက္ေျပာပါ)

Never show your teeth if you can not bite.

Bear it in mind.

Don’t make fun of me.

Don’t bother about me

Go ahead (စေျပာပါ).

Don’t play for time (အခ်ိန္မဆြဲနဲ႔)

Take it back. (ျပန္ရုပ္သိမ္း)

Don’t took a gift horse in the mouth

Don’t blow your own trumpet.

See me off.

Don’t play with fire.

Take a hike= go away.

Do that (လုပ္လုိက္ေနာ္)

Never try to talk to me.

Fuck off (သြားစမ္းကြာ)

Don’t talk down to me.

Take your time. (ေအးေအးေဆးေဆးေပါ့)

Put out your cigarette, plz (ၿငိမ္းလုိက္ပါ)

Don’t make me get into trouble.

Have a heart.

Don’t hesitate.

Be sympathy to me.

Do believe that.

Don’t be long

Don’t cry for the moon.

Try with energetic effort

Keep your promise. ကတိတည္ပါေစ

Don’t back out

Don’t be upset

Get off my case. ( ငါ့ကို မေ၀ဖန္ပါနဲ႔)

Just so, proceed!

Make a call. ဖုန္းဆက္လုိက္

Work with heart and soul! စိတ္ေရာကိုယ္ပါ အလုပ္လုပ္။

Treat me right. ေျပေျပလည္လည္ ဆက္ဆံပါ။

Stop bragging (အာမေခ်ာင္နဲ႔)

Don’t be introverted. (လုိရာဆြဲမေတြးနဲ႔)

Let me take a little break. Leave it to me.

Try plz ၀တ္ၾကည့္ပါ

Don’t over change (ေစ်းမတင္နဲ႔)

Reduce price

Check in at the hotel (စာရင္းေပး)

Make it official

Don’t teats me, going to complain.

Recall those day. ဟုိတခ်ိန္ကို ျပန္ေတြးၾကည့္စမ္းပါ။

Try plz ၀တ္ၾကည့္ပါ

Got a few day. (ရက္ရသလား)

Thank you for lift.

Bill please, amount plz. Leave it to me.

Don’t over change (ေစ်းမတင္နဲ႔)

Reduce price

Check in at the hotel (စာရင္းေပး)

Make it official

Recall those day. ဟုိတခ်ိန္ကို ျပန္ေတြးၾကည့္စမ္းပ

Keep on hoping

Pay your own way. ကိုယ့္ကိစၥကိုယ္ရွင္း

ake step. ႀကိဳလုပ္ထား

Don’t forget the gratitude one’s done for you.

Don’t darling me! လာခၽြဲမေနနဲ႔

Forget me of saying so

Make it effort.

No, more word plz.

Say what would you like.

Do as I say.

Just sit back

Don’t mind me.

Pick me up

Just drop in လမ္းႀကဳံရင္၀င္ခဲ့ပါအုံး

Let me see.

Don’t refuse, no excuse plz

Don’t talk nonsense.

Don’t hurry

Don’t prolong your call.

Don’t starve yourself , I will treat you.

Never give up hoping

Never speak rudely

Just have a word plz = စကားေလးတခြန္းေလာက္ ေျပပါရေစ

Just keep on driving = ဆက္ေမာင္းေလ

Let him go = သြားပါေစ

Let her along = သူမတေယာက္တည္းေနပါေစ

Have a look please = ၾကည့္ပါအုံးေလ

Don’t take trouble

Hold on please

Plz wait a moment, I will make a note.

Have courage! တရားနဲ႔ေျဖပါ

Have a taste!

Don’t take seriously any longer. ေရးႀကီးခြင္က်ယ္လုပ္မေနပါနဲ႔

Think a lot = ၾကပ္ၾကပ္စဥ္းစား

Make me a cup of tea.

Make up your mind

Enjoy your meal

Let’s clean it up now = ခုတခါတည္းရွင္းလုိက္ၾကရေအာင္

Let’s go to point = လုိရင္းပဲေျပာၾကစို႔

Let’s call it a day = ဒီေန႔ဒီေလာက္ပဲ

Suit yourself = မင္းသေဘာပဲ

Take a little nap

Wait a bit

Don’t let me down

Be at home = ကိုယ့္အိမ္လုိ သေဘာထားပါ

Help yourself plz = သုံးေဆာင္ေနာ္

Let’s say grace = ဆုေတာင္းၾကစို႔

Easy now = ေျဖးေျဖးေပါ့

Plz don’t take offence

Keep going straight on

Drive to the next crossroad

Follow that road toward Milan

Some more rice ,plz

Keep that in mind!

Give me some feedback

Drop me off at the Hilton.

Plz make yourself comfortable = သက္သက္သာသာေန

Plz make yourself at home = ေနတတ္သလုိေန

Don’t beat around the bush ! ေ၀့လည္ေၾကာင္ပတ္မလုပ္နဲ႔

Let’s go Dutch. ကိုယ့္စရိတ္ကိုယ္ရွင္း

Don’t get me wrong = အထင္မလြဲပါနဲ႔

Stick around = ခဏေနပါအSome more rice ,plz

Let’s keep in touch

Keep that in mind!

Keep the change = ျပန္မအမ္းနဲ႔ေတာ့

Let’s keep in touch

Let’s talk over coffee = ေကာ္ဖီေသာက္ရင္း စကားေျပာၾကရေအာင္

Let’s wait a few more minute.

Give me a call

Just a touch plz = နည္းနည္းပဲထည့္ပါ

Heavy on cream plz = မလိုင္မ်ားမ်ားထည့္ပါ

Don’t leave without saying me ‘Good Bye’.

Let’s come by tomorrow to cheer her up. အားေပးဖုိ႔

Let’s get success through mixture of good and bad experience.

Let alone feminist = အမ်ဳိးသမီး၀ါဒီကိုအသာထားလုိက္

Don’t lose heart = စိတ္ဓာတ္မက်ပါနဲ႔

Spend less time playing Guitar = ဂစ္တာတီးခ်ိန္ေလ်ာ့ပါ

Let’s give them a big hand = လက္ခုပ္ၾသဘာေပးၾကရေအာင္

Let not one deceive another nor despise.

Excuse me while I stick my neck out!

Never lose your temper = ေဒါသမထြက္နဲ႔

When you have a time and feel in the mood, plz let me have a line.

Try to make perfect ,plz

Stop crying , my dear.

Don’t be selfish .

Keep an eye on him = သူ႔ကိုၾကည့္ထား

Remember your word = မင္းစကား မင္းမွတ္ထား

Don’t be silly ! မမုိက္ပါနဲ႔

Stay where u r = အဲဒီေနရာမွာေနပါ

hand up = လက္ေတြေျမွာက္ထား

Learn it by heart = အလြတ္က်က္ပါ

Let them do it = သူတုိ႔လုပ္ပါေစ

Try your best = အစြမ္းကုန္ ႀကိဳးစားပါ

Don’t make pretend = ဟန္မလုပ္ပါနဲ႔

Get ready = အဆင္သင့္လုပ္ပါ

Have tea ! တီးေသာက္ပါအုံး

Thank , I’m full

Have some moer = ထပ္ထည့္ပါအုံး

Do it, otherwise I won’t give u money= လုပ္ပါ၊ ဒါမွမဟုတ္ရင္ ေငြမေပးဘူး

No time to arrange = ျပင္ဖုိ႔အခ်ိန္မရိွေတာ့ဘူး

Time up = အခ်ိန္ေစ့ၿပီ

Don’t speak in anger = ေဒါသနဲဲ႔ စကားမေျပာပါနဲ႔

Don’t be down hearted ! စိတ္မေလွ်ာ့ပါနဲ႔

Don’t think any more about it = အဲဒီအေၾကာင္း ထပ္မစဥ္းစားနဲ႔ေတာ

No comments: