Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Chapter (5) Exclamation

6 August 2008

Oh! That sound nice!

Ho! Very worthy, you give it for keep

What a noble deed!

So soon ( အေစာႀကီးရိွေသးတာ)

Oh! You are funny boy!

Nice point!

Aim high!

That it is! ဒါေတာ ဒါေပါ့

Just luck!


Best of luck!

You are far seeing! အျမင္က်ယ္ , narrow minded

You are a big girl now!

You are self-made girl.

How nice of you!

Queue system plz!

Oh! How sweet of you!

Such is life.

A beauty you are = မင္းဟာ အလွတပါးပါ

Pretty as poem = ကဗ်ာေလးတပုဒ္လုိပါပဲ

What a relief! = ေတာ္ပါေသးရဲ႕

Unbelievable !

How incredible! အရမ္းအ့ံၾသတယ္

Wish u best of luck!

Leave to chance != ကံကိုသာ ပုံခ်လုိက္

What a pity!

Oh! That’s’ a steal! = အလကားရသလုိပါလား

Thank God it is Friday! ဘုရားသိၾကားမလုိ႔ ေသာၾကာေန႔ေရာက္ၿပီ။

You look very nice today!

I cannot help it I was born beautiful!

Far from it ! ေတာ္ပါေသးရဲ႕ (အလုပ္မလုပ္တတ္)

Not on your life! ေသေတာင္ (မေျပာဘူး မလုပ္)ဘူး

What a lovely day!

Poor bob ! သနားစရာေလးပဲ

God bless you!

I wish u happy! မင္းကို ေပွ်ာ္ေစခ်င္တယ္။

Dear me ! အမေလး

What a fool you are ! မင္းတယ္မုိက္တဲ့ေကာင္ဘဲ

How awkward ! တယ္ရုိင္းပါလား

I wish I were you != ငါသာ မင္းေနရာမွာျဖစ္ခ်င္စမ္းပါဘ

No comments: