Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Chapter (6) Question

6 August 2008

Are you jealous of me?

My mind is free from jealousy.

What do you do for a living?

Can I make friend with you?

Are you mind reader?

How can I keep my mind pure?

How can I get in touch with you?

Is that so?


What’s your job, occupation?

Will you be a monk for life?

What are you thinking about? A lot of thing!

Can I join in ? (၀င္ေျပာလုိ႔ရမလား)

Are you sissy or real man?

Are you teaching me?

Can I have heart to heart?

Whose funeral?

Can you give me leave of absence.

How is your business? Nice!

How thing go?

Exchange rate plz?

Have you settle? ေနသားတက် ရိၿပီလား

Per dollar?

What sort? ဘယ္အမ်ဳိးစားလဲ

Just thing.

Your offer plz. ခင္ဗ်ား တတ္ႏုိင္တဲ့ေစ်းေျပာပါ။

Will that be all ?(ဒါဆုိရၿပီလား)

One way or round ticket?

You have been here so long? (ၾကာၿပီလား)

What happen moment before? မၾကာခင္က ဘာျဖစ္ခဲ့တာလဲ။

Can you give me a hand plz?

How many kyat per dollar?

How is it?

Who told you that?

What do you think of that?

Won’t you sit down?

What have you been doing here?

Need I tell you?

Can I get a porter?

Any serious matter?

Any message? ဘာမွာဦးမွာလဲ

Who’s that?

Will you give me a message for him?

Have you got any idea?

What make you think that?

Anything private to say?

Have you any money left?

I wonder if you know ? သိလိမ့္မလား မသိဘူး

What did you talk about? Oh! This and that = ဟိုအေၾကာင္းဒီအေၾကာင္း မ်ဳိးစုံေပါ့

Can you break a 45 kyat?

Anything serious ? စိုးရိမ္ရသလား

How much will this cost (per night)?

Have you something better?

Can I have a look at the room?

Plz can I have the bill?

Is everything included in the bill?

Can I pay by credit card?

Can I get anything for you?

Have you something cheaper?

Which stop shall I get off?

Can you tell me when I need to get off?

Are you getting off at next stop?

Is this right road to Madrid?

What is free baggage allowance?

Are you fell in love with someone?

Which article are subject to custom duty?

How is life? Fine

May I ask who’s calling? = ခုေခၚေနတာဘယ္သူပါလဲ

Can you tell me how to get there?

Where is the men’s room? Ladies ‘room

Where is the john? အိမ္သာ

What’s the make of your car? ဘာေမာ္ဒယ္လဲ

Why does she have such a long face? = ဘာေၾကာင့္ သူမမ်က္နွာအုိေနရတာလဲ။

How can I get hold of you? = ဘယ္လုိဆက္သြယ္ရမလဲ

How can I reach you?

What do you recommend? ဘာမွာအုံးမလဲ

Who’s in charge here?

How late are you open? ဘယ္အခ်ိန္ထိဖြင့္သလဲ

What’s this regarding?

What’s purpose of your visit?

Are you still here? I’m just about to leave.

What would you do if you were in my shoes ? က်ေနာ္ေနရာဆုိ ခင္ဗ်ားဘာလုပ္မလဲ

How long did the fight last?

Would you like to refill ? ထပ္ျဖည့္ဦးမလား

Can I try this on ? = ၀တ္ၾကည့္လုိ႔ရမလား

How often do you work out?

How do you say this in English?

Man is his own master, one is one’s own refuge, who else could you refuge?

How much more then should you give up evil thing?

Did I ever tell you?

I beg your pardon. Is this seat taken?

Who’s next?

Do u sympathize with him = သူ႔ကိုကရုဏာသက္ေနသလားဟင္

What sort of man? ဘယ္လုိလူစားလဲ

Why do u want to cheat us? မင္းက ဘာျဖစ္လုိ႔ လိမ္ခ်င္ရတာလဲ။

Is that nice? အဲဒါေကာင္းသလား

Why are u deaf ?

Do u want to blow? မင္းလက္သီးလုိခ်င္လား

You compare me? မင္းငါ့ကို အန္တုတာလား

Do u wish to overreach me? မင္းငါ့ကို ဗုိလ္က်ခ်င္တာလား

is it far or near?

How far is it from here?

Do u know how to play the violin?

Were u ever on a plane? ေလယာဥ္ျပန္စီးဘူးသလား

No never = တခါမွ မစီးဘူးဘူး

Why didn’t u say so before?

No comments: